As the discipline of marketing evolves from meeting rational needs through product benefits and attributes to bringing emotional meaning to people’s lives, marketers will need to develop a new set of core capabilities. Our training sessions, focused on the key skills needed to be successful in the future of marketing, are highly interactive and tailored to your organization’s needs. Each session includes exercises and case studies to bring learning alive, making it easy for participants to incorporate the session’s outcome into internal thinking, and develop takeaways that can be acted on immediately. We offer a wide array of topics, including:
- Insights: Bring your consumer and shopper insight teams closer together by increasing their understanding and activation of emotional and behavioral insights.
- The Neuroscience of Making Decisions: Explore the scientific basis of how consumers and shoppers make decisions and how to apply it when developing strategies and insights.
- Thinking Strategically: Learn the differences between strategic planning (left-brain, process-driven, finite) and thinking strategically (right-brain, fluid, infinite).
- Shopper Marketing: Train your teams on strategy and insights so they become indispensable strategic partners internally and externally.
- Building Shopper Journey Plans: Translate consumer, consumption-driving initiatives into shopper, purchase-driving initiatives that win attention and dollars.
- Digital Shopper Marketing: Build innovative and effective digital plans that link the brand’s strategies to the retailer’s needs by leveraging the power of digital connection points.
have to say
“We considered several partners for our Shopper Marketing training needs but in the end Syntegrate Consulting was the clear winner. The quality of the content, exercises and case studies was far superior. They even worked with us to use our own research and brands to develop case studies specific to our business needs. No one else offered this level of customization.”
(Shopper Marketing Manager, Pharmavite)
“Syntegrate Consulting worked closely with my team to develop content that was specific to our needs. They started by understanding our learning objectives and then helping us pick the right topics and content. They recommended the optimal exercises and case studies that supported that content. It was like getting a Masters in Shopper Marketing in three days.”
(Integrated Marketing Capabilities Director, HJ Heinz)